CAMEALEWB BILLIONAIRE BANNER BONDS

 

Billionaire Banner Bonds are an easy way to show your initiative in keeping  the peace. Your Business is your business and no one has the right to breach your privacy online cyber and offline in the physical. Most events online has to do with you finding tools on how to make money from home or simply tools to help you find a new day job or career but most of all for individuals who are looking for long lost family members. Long lost family members can be a missing child report any event of the reported news. My name is Cameal EW Broadnax I am new to exploring the online world of facts vs phenomena because simply I have an identity crisis. I am in search of my biological birth parents. Just like any one of you have the right to living a healthy lifestyle without facing unwanted bullies and other distractions and disruptions. And your future should not be subject to alter because you don't know where you were born or have any ideas of where to start off with your search. You need a job but your information needs to be sorted out so that you can be able to live a decent life. Although there are so many outside economic struggle like the no fair gang of students who could care less about your growth and your well being simply because they can not relate to the pandom of sad situations that you face. But don't feel so down get a job or hustle up some money to pose your question to a doctor of  DNA Samples and how to  start your  campaign Journey of Justice, raising money  for the awareness of your stability to build your foundation. 

For those of you students who are faced with identity crisis and need a way there is the online shareworld but you have to be very careful in the words you choose and the persons you meet because not all persons have your best interest at heart considering many facts that could be  rewards from searches which put you in a revictimizing situation if someone has an idea of who you are ith a price tag to your founding.

It is a hard world outside of your walls harder then the escape goat you used to strengthen your integrity and your vision that perhaps no one can see because of their clouded judgment system of a personal vendetta of your mannerisms.

To help save your life and to help with supports of others that face these life challenges that sometimes feel like forever to fix I decided to share all the information free and paid information that I collectively gathered to present to the world of  judges government officials because it simply not fair to be bullied out of your shoes because you are a miracle child alive and well and in search of your closure to your parents nightmare  and redemption.

I Cameal EW Boroadnax Solemly swear to tell the truth the whole truth nothing but the truth so help me mom where ever you are in the world no matter  the years or the distance because If I am in pain you must be in  pain too. Pain that no one not even your new children could ever imagine feel or experience. 

These people wanted me for a pet. Their personal slave without recourse they wanted me for a lamb to their slaughter house of shame and I fought my way out to freedom peace and justice for all because  I ran for my life and never looked back  a "quote " from a famous singer that sticks with me forever. 
"Run away love and never turn back" which sticks in my mind forever that help me to be who I am today despite all the hurtful rumors and tactics to try to destroy my life.

I am The Economist, The Business to your bureau of  Betterment.
 Cameal EW Broadnax


They call me Lucky and I sure Am 

Comments